Kvartmílan > Ford

skemmdur ´65 fastback

<< < (3/10) > >>

bluetrash:
Er þetta sparsl eða grunnur  :shock:

429Cobra:
Sælir félagar. :)

Þetta kallast stálgrunnur, enda var ég búinn að vinna skelina nánast alla inn í járn þegar ég seldi bílinn, og það var ekkert spartsl eftir í honum.
Við sprautuðum grunni yfir bílinn þegar þeir komu frá Noregi til að sækja hann.

Kv.
Hálfdán.

Infected Mushroom:
Finally started working on the fastback. First thing to do was to set it up in a homemade jig so it won't move while working on it, and to get the car level. I originally planned to have it chemically stripped, but the company offering this service went out of business, so I'll use a grinder/sander, and do some careful sandblasting where I won't reach with the grinder.

Started with cutting out the LH rear framerail, and the LH rocker panel. I have all new sheetmetal from Dynacorn to replace the old. When I tried to install the complete rocker from Dynacorn, I learned it was so badly shaped that it would take a lot of massaging to get it to fit, so new outer rockers from American Design has been ordered. I personally prefer sheetmetal from Dynacorn, and try to stay away from American Design because of their "universal fit", but they supposedly have better shaped rockers than Dynacorn, so I will let them in for now.

This is where I'm at today, I'm picking up the new rockers on Thursday, and hopefully I can put them in soon.

429Cobra:
Hi Jan.

Nice to some action on the olde one. =D>

And you got a mail.

Hálfdán.

jeepson:
hei Jan. Kjekkt å sjå denne få et nytt liv :) hold oss opdater med masse bilder..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version