Kvartmílan > Ford

my Shelby needs a push

(1/1)

zray:

I'd like to ask a favor of you to pass this email along to your members,

http://collectiblecars.nytimes.com/Contest/Vote.asp

I just found out my Shelby Mustang has been chosen by the New York Times to be one of 30 finalists in the New York Times 2008 Collectible Car of the Year Contest!

it's a public vote thing so Please go to web page above and vote for my Shelby if you think it's deserving. You can vote once a day

I just can't believe out of 100's of cars they picked the GT-350 as a finalist. It's not a show car by any standard, so I'm just floored at being selected, and as the only Mustang to be chosen as a finalist., proud to be representing all Mustang, as well as Shelby, owners

thanks,

Z. Ray Richter
'66 GT-350
Buda, TX

zray:
Thank you for looking at my post. I would love to hear your thoughts on my car, and it's chances against some great competition.

thanks,

Z. Ray Richter

zray:
Thanks to everybody who voted for the Mustang. Voting ended on the 30th of December. I don't know when the winner will be notified. The contest feature article will be in the Feb. 21st issue of the NY Times. If I hear any news before then I will post it here.

My cars never been in a car show, or contest before this.  Since with all the driving I do, It's not the prettiest car.

thanks again,

Z. Ray

Serious:
Nice car you got there mister wery nice car and I hope you did well in the tough contest against the other cars

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version