Author Topic: Ameríkaninn er svo ruglađur  (Read 1972 times)

Offline ZeX

• In the burnout box
    • View Profile
Ameríkaninn er svo ruglađur
« on: November 15, 2008, 11:57:48 »
Gunnar Eiríksson
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Offline Moli

• On the bumper looking at god
  • www.musclecars.is
    • View Profile
    • http://www.musclecars.is
Re: Ameríkaninn er svo ruglađur
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2008, 22:40:34 »
Sćmilegasti GTO

Magnús Sigurđsson.
www.musclecars.is
1971 Chevrolet Nova
1969 Ford Mustang 351W
1970 Ford Cortina
bilavefur.net á YouTube
mc@internet.is

Offline Gilson

• Staged and NOS activated
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2008, 22:56:28 »
My 1970 GTO with two blowers. It's 474ci Pontiac engine with a 8-71 blower on top of a 6-71 blower. This is from the last day of being double blown. I'm going to one single 8-71 blower and going racing. The front clip was removed to make it easier to work on. The reason for the double blowers was not as a power enhancement like many ASSume. I stacked the blowers to have a car that stood out in the crowd. Most Pro Street cars were starting to blend together. If you seen one, you had seen them all. That wasn't the case with this GTO. Al someone had to say was "The double blower GTO" and people knew which car. I was told it couldn't be done, so I attempted it and it worked. It stayed that way for almost 2 years. I knew a twin turbo setup would make more HP. I knew I could have run a 14-71 blower and made more power. That wasn't the point. I wanted to be different than the other cars in the parking lot, I did that now it's time to ove on. For all those people who don't understand why, I'm not going to try and explain it to you anymore. Get over it. I didn't expect EVERYONE to love it. But you won't forget it.
Gísli Sigurđsson

Offline Racer

• Staged and NOS activated
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2008, 00:04:38 »
ef ţessi dama ríđur svona ţessum indjána ţá langar mér ađ sjá hvort Mustang Sally er betri  [-o<
Davíđ Stefánsson
KK Member 2015 #857