Author Topic: Toyota Supra:s and Toyota 4-runner  (Read 2121 times)

Offline Patrik

• In the pit
    • View Profile
Toyota Supra:s and Toyota 4-runner
« on: March 27, 2006, 19:11:47 »
2 Toyota Supras for sale!

Grey Supra:

Original 2,8 liter fuelinjected engine (170hp)
Really good Cooper-tires (225/60-14) on original light alloy wheels.
The car is missing a lot of the interior like the seats and some plastics and all windows except for one side-window in the back.
The car has been standing for 2 years and yes, it needs some fixing up!

Red Supra:

Rallycross-car without engine but has a transmission with shortened gearshifts.
Glass-fiber hood, doors, fenders and trunk. (The car weights approx. 850 kg)
The car has a complete rollcage, fuelcell in the trunk and also a space for the battery.
Improved steering so the car turns easily to maximum without you having to turn the steering-wheel like a madman.
Rally-suspension in the front (can´t remember the brand, think it is Bilstein) and i think it has original in the back. And i´m sorry but the rear-tires are not mine so they will not come with in the buy.

The plan was to take the engine from the grey one and lift it in to the red one and also move over all the lights and bumpers and make it street-legal, believe me.....this car has potential to be an exellent Drifting-car wich also was my plan, but í´m moving and i don´t have space for all my cars at the moment so i have to sell them to someone who has a garage and the time to put these cars together to one!

Toyota 4-runner -89

3,0 V6
Needs some fixing but runs very well. 4wd works just fine, engine and transmission also good. It stands on 35" tires that are ok.
The car needs a new front door to be alright, it´s curently screwed tight and cannot be opened at all......I had a heavy wind ripping it wide open!
It also needs the last piece of the exhaust. It has a new good battery (6 months old) The car is no "Rust-bucket", but it´s still over 15 years old so it´s not flawless, has some small dents.

Toyota supras: 120.000

Toyota 4-runner: 50.000

Call or mail me!

Patrik / 8659856 / soul_on_fire@techemail.com
Patrik Eriksson:
Volvo S70 GLT 2,4T
Volvo V70 XC 2,4T
Volvo 740 Turbo 2,3T
Volvo 240 GL 2,3
Volvo 240 GL 2,3
Volvo 240 Turbo 2,3T
Volvo 240 Cab 2,3